Warbird Colour specialises in the re-finishing of preserved ex-military aircraft, mainly from the WWII and the immediate post-war era. We undertake all work from minor markings alterations, nose art design and application to a complete re-paint. RAF, USAAF, Luftwaffe and Soviet schemes are our speciality. We can work for you in a variety of ways to suit your requirements, including but not limited to:
• Artwork direction (application of accurate historic colours, markings and stencils)
• Stencil manufacture using authentic WWII fonts for a variety of WWII aircraft.
• Decal and placard manufacture for several types of aircraft (using authentic water-slide paper where appropriate)
• Project Management (working with your painting contractor or our own partners)
• Undertaking the entire project as turn-key service.
Our aim is to provide our clients with the highest level of service including the provision of accurate historic aerospace paint colours, detailed research in to individual aircraft markings and fastidious reproduction and application of authentic period stencilling.
To discuss your project please call us in the UK on (0)7974 741 638.